Wing FTP Server is distributed under the shareware license, and you can download and evaluate a fully functional trial version for 30 days. After 30 days, you can continue using it as a Free edition
for non-commercial use. If you need more features available in Standard/Secure/Corporate edition, please purchase a license and register it. And if you are not sure which version is right for you, please see the edition difference here.
Wing FTP Server
How to upgrade?
- Download the latest version.
- Backup your data files to a safe place (copy the whole "/Data" directory).
- Stop the Wing FTP Server service.
- Install the new version without any change.
- Special Notes: If you are using Windows edition with ODBC database, please switch to 64-bit ODBC data source first, because old versions (v3.0.0 - v6.6.5) use 32-bit ODBC data source.
- Windows OS: Windows 7/8/10/11, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019/2022.
- Linux OS: Ubuntu 12+, CentOS 7.0+, Red Hat RHEL 7.0+...
- Wing FTP Server needs to be installed on same LAN
- Wing Gateway v1.0.7+ requires Wing FTP Server v6.4.3+
- CPU: 2 Cores x86 CPU
FTP Rush v3
FTP Rush App
Android/iOS version of FTP Rush. Freeware
Download it from App Store:
Download it from Google Play:
Scan QR code to download:
Or download the APK file for Android directly