Detailed information about current transfers (rushmirc)

Post here if you have some suggestions or you want to request a new feature for FTP Rush.
sigma

Detailed information about current transfers (rushmirc)

Post by sigma »

While it's very useful to see how many sites are connected and how many transfers are occurring (with rushmirc.dll), it would be greatly helpful to have additional insight into those transfers.

Specifically I need to know what sites are being transferred between (source / destination) and the file name / size of file being transferred. The time elapsed would be needed and estimated time remaining would be a plus but not necessary.

I hope this is something you can strongly consider, it's really the only feature missing for me that I've always needed -- it would make the client fully featured for me. This can be of use in many instances, most notably when doing a check on slow file transfers or hung transfers in order to clear the hang up.
sigma

Re: Detailed information about current transfers (rushmirc)

Post by sigma »

I wanted to add that I needed the folder path being transferred aside the file name/file size, and elapsed time for all current file transfers via DLL for mIRC. If there were a function to also return the completion status that would be a plus but not necessary. If you can implement any of these changes then FTPRush would be the most complete/perfect client for me.

Any chance we will see any updates in 2014?
supreme

Re: Detailed information about current transfers (rushmirc)

Post by supreme »

i doubt..rush seems like a dead project........