FTP Rush Progress and Transferred Bar Not Working

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
Bittornado

FTP Rush Progress and Transferred Bar Not Working

Post by Bittornado »

Hello!
I installed the free FTP Rush on a Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. The installation progress went flawlessly.
I don't know whether I'm doing anything wrong or missing some proper adjustment somewhere or the issue is simply being a bug or whatever... but after try googling and searching here without finding anything like the behavior I'm reading on my set up, I thought I might as well ask the support page about it.

Here's the thing: I'm doing some FXP (server to server) transferring of some files.
Though the files themselves are transferring properly with no reported failure of any kind... but during the whole transfer progress, the 'Progress' bar column ALWAYS shows '0%' regardless of the size of the file being transferred or how long it takes for it to be transferred. I can not see any kind of progress bars at all. I'm not using any kind of weird Windows theme or anything like that...

Also, the 'Speed' bar column ALWAYS indicates the word "transferring". It never indicates any kind of actual transfer speed at all.

I have tried and find some option adjustments to change that behavior but I'm not sure why this is happening... anyone else with the same kind of problem? Any ideas/advice?

Thx!
FTP
Site Admin

Re: FTP Rush Progress and Transferred Bar Not Working

Post by FTP »

FTP Rush of course can't calculate the FXP speed, because it is the server to server transfer.
Bittornado

Post by Bittornado »

FTP wrote:FTP Rush of course can't calculate the FXP speed, because it is the server to server transfer.
Oh, me being stupid! Of course you're correct... thank you!
Alex2014

Post by Alex2014 »

Hi,
Although this thread has been successfully replied to in 2013, I would be keen on knowing if, based on protocol updates and software implementation, a way of displaying FXP transfer progress has been made available in Wing FTP software nowadays in mid-2018?

Thanks
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Already explained it previously, client side can't know the server to server transfer speed, because it is not through the client side.
Perik007

Post by Perik007 »

FXP (site to site) transfer stats are showing just fine in FTPRush 1.1.3
I switched to 2.x and did notice it stopped displaying these stats in FXP.
What was then displayed in 1.1.3 ? estimates, bogus, etc? Thanks!
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Yes, estimate.