How to PRESENT only ONE FOLDER located on different HARD DRI

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
bentzord

How to PRESENT only ONE FOLDER located on different HARD DRI

Post by bentzord »

Bedding Makers Evaluate Results of Market
NEW YORK Since the turn of The year is ushered in by The calendar, in addition, it brings with it challenges for bedding manufacturers.

The attrition of Rates of Interest that are Higher and furniture shops, As they hunt for ways to maximize their company, coupled together with a downturn and the Persian Gulf crisis, seem to check the mettle of producers.
While the International Sleep Products Association has revised Its projections and now calls for a 1.8 percent reduction in components along with a 1.8 percent rise in dollar sales this season, some bedding makers said the sector will be blessed to reach even those amounts. Convert your twin size futon mattress into a bed or sofa in a second with a frame.

"The current economic scenario places a damper on 1991," stated the president of a cosmetics maker. "And, if we go to war, then what will change. We're going to get to work like never before to maintain our present organization, never mind grow it."

Most producers will show new products Homefurnishings Market in Dallas next week, however competitive marketing and advertising, together with bedding at the $399 to $799 scope, will push the market in 1991, '' they stated.

Listed below are comments from producers on the bedding of this year Marketplace and in their 1991 strategies.
Don chief executive and Pellegrini President

"There are a great deal of uncertain factors at the moment. Client Confidence in the market is reduced, debt is at an all-time high, and we've got a danger of war from the Persian Gulf, that hangs over the market like a cloud. Consumption has surpassed income, so common sense says there was a cooling off period.

"On the positive side, interest rates are moderating, Rates have struck a 3 year low and this will spur action in home sales and house construction, which will offer an impetus for bedding earnings and house furnishings. The first half will probably be slow, however I feel the next half will select up.

"Our game plan is calling for a rise of 10% in 4 and Bucks percent in units. We focusing on our premium bedding lines, and will get that through promotions and advertisements. Our licensees are still powerful, and they'll play a significant part in our expansion for 1991."

Restonic, bill Brey President
"In the long run, over the following six months, I think it's Going to be the exact same a business environment that is difficult. When the Middle East situation gets solved, it would result in a economy that is better. The reverse could occur When we go to war. But seeking to predict beyond six months is not difficult.

"We are under the assumption that the market will stay Rough, so our situation is that we'll continue to grow by adding new accounts. We did it in 1990 and our contract plan has strengthened. We will continue assist retailers become promotional and reach those powerful price factors and to become promotional. We have to stay tough and competitive."

Englander Sleep Products, roger Jasperson President
"Obviously, everybody is talking about it being demanding next year. The market is down and people are becoming more cautious.

"Our greatest challenge for the new year is still carrying on Larger and better accounts that are new. The merchants are constantly searching for something when it's tough. Bearing that in mind, we will work harder using our program, ensuring we've all bases covered"

Zenon Nie, Serta, Chief operating officer
"I think the business will be extremely aggressive in 1991. I think components will probably be down 2 percent and, at best, the dollar volume will probably be or level up 1 percentage. I feel the unit prediction from ISPA is close, but I feel that the dollar amount of a 1.8 percent growth is somewhat optimistic.

"For Serta, We'll continue to develop all supply Stations while strengthening our present ones. And we'll continue to fortify our Perfect Sleeper line"
Malcolm Candlish President and chief executive, Sealy Inc..

"1991 Will be the third successive year in Unit sales from the business, and. We will see an uptick from the fourth quarter, although the recession will last in the first few quarters. A downturn is, but I do not buy that it was a result of the scenario.

"However, it Will imply a shakeout for producers and retailers. We're a marketing company, and we must continue to do what exactly we're currently doing, not any or recession. We must continue to keep prices in line, and we must keep advertising and advertising our goods. Because there's a recession in the market, you do not quit doing this. I have seen producers in sectors. There is no way we will do this."

Vice president, don Robb, sleep goods Eastman House
"I believe 1991 Will be hard, but There's company To be needed. It must be done a bit differently. We have traders that have not been oriented. They've been happy to market high end bedding, and they know they will need to be a bit more competitive than they've been previously.

"I believe there are windows of opportunities Which Are nevertheless Open opportunities for ones, and companies our size. All these are opportunities that have not been around for ages."

Ernie Friedman President, King Koil"Business has assembled Some momentum during the previous six weeks, and when that is experienced by us, so do men and women. We hope to end the year with a 9 percent boost in earnings. But there is no doubt that we are and there's absolutely no question we'll maintain one for the six months. Just how long or how heavy everybody has replies. Whatever happens in Iraq is going to have an effect.

"So, we must become as competitive as we could. We're Introducing items in addition to some promotions. We attempt to respond to the market, as license groups have a simpler time doing than businesses that are bigger. We're currently integrating a'tri zone' built Posture Balanced queen size futon mattress. We'll be aggressively promoting this merchandise in next year."

Dick Mankamyer Executive Director, Springwall Mattress Co."We think the sector is Pretty near ISPA projections, that might be expansion of 3 to 4% and 1 to 2% in units. We would project a rise of 2 to 4% in 10 to 12 percent and units.

"However, if this downturn we're'not in' deepens and These things can change. Due to the chaos in the market, and with all all the manufacturers up things, there's business out there for, by opening up new traders, and we're receiving our share.

"Within our Minneapolis plant, which solutions seven countries, we This year Opened 90 accounts. Our Cincinnati plant started also our Akron plant, and 60. Our story is one of market share. We obtained $6.5 million at a $2 billion market, which for us, being a second tier business is a large leap."

Daryl Tarbutton President, Bemco Associates"I anticipate that an Industrywide reduction of 3.5% in units this calendar year, and that is going to expand to and throughout 1991. That based oil prices the Persian Gulf crisis, new taxation. It is much different than it had been throughout the six year period once the industry saw a 30 percent increase in company.

"We're reacting to the marketplace by introducing an upgraded Good line, as we would like to continue to keep our attention there. We're establishing a collection of eight merchant promotions to answer the rust in device sales.

"This will probably be endorsed by stage of purchase, paper, and Radio substances. We're currently attempting to do things to help make traffic, While continuing our focus on the ultra superior bedding."
Last edited by bentzord on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
FTP
Site Admin

Re: How to PRESENT only ONE FOLDER located on different HARD

Post by FTP »

Yes, so you just need to add two virtual folders for the user account.