Help, My FTPRush Has Gone Mad

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
defect

Help, My FTPRush Has Gone Mad

Post by defect »

Had rush for a long time now, been running absolutely fine with no issues. I open it today and I'm confronted by this page:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/103/ftprush.jpg

None of the drop downs are there any more, I am still in the folder where I normally am but I cannot change directory, I get barely any options when I right click any of the folders where I normally have a decent sized drop down list.

Does anyone know how to correct this please?
LeXxX

Re: Help, My FTPRush Has Gone Mad

Post by LeXxX »

Got any Anti-virus?
defect

Post by defect »

Yep, Avast!
defect

Post by defect »

Tried reinstalling it now and the problem is still there aswell, I can't do anything with the program whatsoever.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Hi,

Try to remove the folder "C:\Documents and Settings\luke\Application Data\FTPRush". Here "luke" is my account, please replace it to yourself.
defect

Post by defect »

I had to rush in the end but I did a System Restore to before the issue arrived and it has now resolved itself. If I get the problem again I will take your advice Luke, many thanks!
Marsup

Post by Marsup »

FtpRush occasionally breaks his configuration (or something else does but I doubt it). Removing only RushBar.ini (I think this is the one but I'm unsure, it's been a long time since this bug exists) in the folder mentioned is enough, when you restart rush all your layout should be reset, then you just have to apply your layout again, or restore from an old backup which I think are done automatically in the "backup" folder in this same folder.