Web Client Upload Issue

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
pauln

Web Client Upload Issue

Post by pauln »

Hi,

I just tried the demo site and was unable to upload multiple files with the Web Client. I selected the "Upload File" icon, selected three very small image files (jpg,png) and clicked upload. The first file went just fine, however the other two just sat there with a status of "Pending." Even though the upload window allows the selection of multiple files (Standard Mode) is the reality that it can't actually upload multiple files? TIA.
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Web Client Upload Issue

Post by FTP »

Please tell me your OS type, web browser type, and flash version.
You had better send your three images to us(through email), then we can re-act it. Thanks!
pauln

Post by pauln »

OS 10.5.8, Firefox 3.6.3, Flash 10.1.51.66. Also tried Safari 4.0.5, first file goes, then the second starts and stops or rather gets stuck at 30%. Thanks.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

I doubt you have enabled "disk quota", when you exceed the quota, it will not popup warning message box in the MacOS browser, but in Windows system, there is no this problem.
ernest

Post by ernest »

After upgrading from 4.3.3 to 4.7.0 some clients complain about upload error from MacOS Safari over HTTP.
Screenshot shows that upload stops when sending even 1 file. Status bar says "uploading 32.0KB / 380KB, 0 Files remaining".
Web client works with Chrome in MacOS. Cant replicate the problem in Windows or Linux.
Can anyone give some kind of information of this issue?
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

I have tested it, there is no such problem, did you use the standard upload mode or the simple upload mode? You had better paste a screenshot about it, thanks!