Restarting failed queue

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
califdon

Restarting failed queue

Post by califdon »

I have some very large video files to upload to my host service; each file is over one gigabyte. This takes several hours with my Internet connection. Unless I sit there and interact with my computer for the entire time, my computer goes into Standby mode, then when I return, I am still connected, but I cannot restart my queue, so I mark it as failed and initiate a new transfer, but then BOTH queues begin again, each requiring half of my limited bandwidth, and both are trying to send the same file. Am I not doing it right? Can I prevent my computer from going into Standby mode? I have tried to just resume the queue, but I haven't found the way to do that. On a couple of occasions, I marked the queue as Failed, then deleted the Failed queue, then started the new one and indicated that it should resume, but most of the time it refuses to delete the Failed queue. This task should be just several hours per file, but it is taking me days and days to get it done! Any suggestions will be much appreciated.