Auto upload only images from a specified directory?

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
ucsutah

Auto upload only images from a specified directory?

Post by ucsutah »

Hi,

Everyday, i get images sent to me in a zip and my auto unzip program unzips it automatically in a directory. This is how it unzips it 20120717004501/images directory. I have about 10,000 images that needs to be uploaded to my website and all the images are stored in the images directory. The 20120717004501 directory is based on the date 20120717 (year,month,day). All images uploaded to my website will be .jpg or .gif images.

Is there anyway of getting FTP Rush to schedule upload all my images to my website based on this criteria? It would be nice to do it as an fxp instead of downloading the files and unzipping them and then re-uploading them to my site?

It would also be nice to synchronize the images so i only need to upload new images?

I don't know if it can do the things i am asking, but it looks like a very powerful program.

thanks for your help in advance
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Auto upload only images from a specified directory?

Post by FTP »

Yes, you can use FXP.

1. First open the source FTP site, right-clicking on your image folder, and then click on "advanced transfer -> condition transfer".

2. In the "Synchronize option", check on the options "Enable synchronize" and "Compare file datetime", and then click on the button "Schedule Queue to Task".

3. Now you will find a new queue, right-clicking on it, and then click on "Schedule Queue to Task".