Web Link with Email Input

Post here if you have some suggestions or you want to request a new feature.
patrickp

Web Link with Email Input

Post by patrickp »

Hello,

We are currently evaluating the software and so far it does meet our needs quite nicely. The only question/request we have is concerning the web link. We noticed that currently we can only do one file at a time. I would like to know what would happen if we need to link 2-3 files to a client. Currently for that to happen we need to create a link for each file and then copy and paste that link to an email client. That seems a little tedious. I would like to know if there is a feature in the works or done via Lua script/plugin that has an interface that can give us the ability to lets say link 5 different files, along with putting in some text, and an email address to where we want to send it too. After submitting it will email those links along the the text to the appropriate address. If it can be done via Lua or creating our own plugin please point me the way and I can try and figure it out and if it's in the works please let me know when it might be released. Thanks!

Regards,

Patrick Poon
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Web Link with Email Input

Post by FTP »

First, we will consider to add a function "Send WebLink via email". Second,if you want to generate WebLink for multiple files, maybe you can make a web client plugin.