SFV Checking

Here you can submit your bug reports for FTP Rush.
d14m0nd

SFV Checking

Post by d14m0nd »

SFV Checking still completely messed up. Every time I download a dir with sfv, I have at least one missing file left, usually it's r00, even though everything was downloaded completely (100% sfv-checks). Rushchk.log does not get deleted correctly because of the missing files that are left.

Also, if there are many directories in the queue with sfv inside, it starts counting total crc progress, which results in:
1) incomplete directories counting files not from one dir, but from many (example: [INCOMPLETE 223F of 58F] - 58 files in current directory/sfv BUT it shows total files for many directories)
2) wrong display of crc progress (example: [CRC progress 304%] - can't be more than 100%)

So basically after each download I need to:
a) manually delete Rushchk.log
b) manually delete the [INCOMPLETE xF of xF] folder
c) manually delete the .missing files
d) sfv check the release, since I don't know if it's complete, because FTPRush does not show it correctly

Kind of long and tiresome doing this for every downloaded folder :/ So a fix would be nice, since this bug has been here for ages.

P.S. The way to simulate this bug, is to download 5-10 directories with sfv's. It will surely show up.
DanesDK

Re: SFV Checking

Post by DanesDK »

Strange.. I have just started using the SFV Checker function today, and FTPRush v1.1.3, and i
got no errors..

And i had like 30 folders in the queue, all with many .mp3 and .sfv files..

Every folder was checked.. And both the "COMPLETE" folder, and the .log was deleted after complete transfer.

Worked great for me.
d14m0nd

Post by d14m0nd »

DanesDK wrote:Strange.. I have just started using the SFV Checker function today, and FTPRush v1.1.3, and i
got no errors..

And i had like 30 folders in the queue, all with many .mp3 and .sfv files..

Every folder was checked.. And both the "COMPLETE" folder, and the .log was deleted after complete transfer.

Worked great for me.
Well, I'm glad that you've had a day of success with this feature. But it's been reported by a lot of people both on IRC and the old forum. So what I was suggesting (to the dev) is at least having another look at it. And obviously not every bug appears on all PCs.

P.S.: Here's another result of a just finished folder:
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

We will add the bug to the TODO list, then check and fix it.
Marsup

Post by Marsup »

It's probably a problem of shared code in the sfv checker. It always happens when multiple downloads are running or when the next file is downloaded before the previous could be checked.
symphys

Post by symphys »

Marsup is right. Always happens when multiple downloads are running...
diam0nd

Post by diam0nd »

up

I hope SFV checking will finally be fixed. This bug has been sitting there for ages already.
hixxy82

Post by hixxy82 »

bump

I dont suppose this has been looked into yet? :( It's definitely still happening in 2.1.2.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

hixxy82 wrote:bump

I dont suppose this has been looked into yet? :( It's definitely still happening in 2.1.2.
We will check that, thanks for your report.