2.1.5 Queue bug

Here you can submit your bug reports for FTP Rush.
comput3rn3rd23

2.1.5 Queue bug

Post by comput3rn3rd23 »

win 7 x64
rush 2.1.5
single connection mode = on

Problem: When files are transferring and if the ftp site timeouts out the queue still thinks its transferring even though the tab isn't connected to the 2 ftps anymore. Also when this happens locks the files in the queue i cant move to another queue or delete the files. Sometimes I'm able to move all the files but the one it timed out on i can't move or delete. If i hit the red X to stop the queue from thinking its sending and then every file says its transferring but nothing happens. Each file has a status of transferring but the source and destination ftp site don't even attempt to connect to transfer the files but the queue say it is, also when this happens locks all the files and you have to end up closing the tab and starting all over queuing up your items. Also after hitting the red X then proceed to hit the 'play' button nothing happens. This happens on both local transfers and fxping. This bug has been around since this new project started.

Reproduce:
queue files up to fxp
during the transfer, source ftp times out with a 0byte file and ends up closing the connection
now the queue should still say the file is transferring but source ftp has timed out and disconnected
then hit red X
there you go all the files are locked in the queue
assailant

Re: 2.1.5 Queue bug

Post by assailant »

yeah this is my biggest annoyance with ftp rush 2.x.x

would i be better off going back to using my paid version of 1.x.x ?

i dont ever remember having this trouble with my paid version.
FTP
Site Admin

Re: 2.1.5 Queue bug

Post by FTP »

This bug will be fixed in the next release.