to handle the mirc/rush conversation properly a new dll would be nice.
and a callback from rush to mirc.
i would love to get detailed information from rush which tab/id is opened and closed, to handle the transfertabs.
the problem now is, rush hang sometimes. if u send too "many" transfers to rush (i guess thats why), it can happen an error occours (eg max logins reached, ssl error, network subsystem error.. etc..) so the dir or file which had to be transfered is still in the active transfertab but nothing happens. a 50x script and close all script doesnt work here.
if we would knew the right id for the tabs, it would be much easyer to run rush smooth withouth killing it to get the tabs clear ! dont put this in the wrong place, i knew to open tab1, tab2 etc.. but i dont want to work with fix already opened tabs/ids. this should be generated by rush and submitted to work further with it.
- tab-id callback from rush (to rushmirc.dll)
- function to close tab by unique id (from callback)
- new rushmirc.dll with those command features
- settable tablifetime in rush (lifetime<=0time -> close tab, no matter if active OR not) // this would do the job for nonscripters
- settable tablifetime in rush (lifetime<=0transfered queue -> close tab, no matter if active OR not) // eg. transfer 50x then close tab.
it is essential that the tab is closed by rush no matter if a transfer is still active or something is in the queue.
right now: its not possible to close tabs while the tab is still active (with error stat look above)
i suppose a x64/multi core support would be nice either.
- 4 cores+
- 4gb ram+
i hope u guys implement this.
to gettin happy xD