Upload speed to slow!

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
rune

Upload speed to slow!

Post by rune »

Hello.
I am using FtpRush 2.1.4. My maximum uploadspeed is 10 mbit but FtpRush is limiting the speed to ~2,5 mbit! I tried FlashFxp on the same site, here 10 mbit are working.
Any suggestion whats wrong configured in my FtpRush application or is that just a bug?
rune

Re: Upload speed to slow!

Post by rune »

no idea anybody?

i cannot find any settings where the upload speed is maybe limited by ftprush!!?!
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

rune wrote:no idea anybody?

i cannot find any settings where the upload speed is maybe limited by ftprush!!?!
You can set speed limit in "Option->Transfer->Speed Limit"
rune

Post by rune »

Strange!
I checked "Option->Transfer->Speed Limit" and there is no limit set, but the maximum upload I get with FtpRush is ~250kb/sec. With FlashFxp I get ~980kb/sec. both, FtpRush and FlashFxp tested on the same server with the same personal computer with the same internetconnect.
Feifel

[solved]: Upload speed to slow!

Post by Feifel »

Hi its the same for me. With FlashFXP i get double upload speed than with ftpRush!! Why is this?
Tested on 3 different FTP's! No limits are set in the options.

I use ftpRush 2.1.4 with Windows Vista 32bit.

I think the problem was the setting in Options>Transfer>TCP/IP Buffer i set it on 16 for Upload and Download instead of 8 and it seems to work.
Could be standard setting!!!!
rune

Post by rune »

checked this in my installation. there is just a minimal speed increasing. ~370 kb/sek, in flashfxp (latest beta) ~820 kb/sek and in a "blank" ftprush-portable-test ~260 kb/sek.

no idea how to solve this problem! maybe any of the ftprush staff can check this?!
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Yes, you can change the "Options>Transfer>TCP/IP Buffer" settings, maybe it will help you increase the transfer speed.