Download buttons

Post here if you have some suggestions or you want to request a new feature.
davidlee34

Download buttons

Post by davidlee34 »

it'd be nice if we could use the checkboxes to single download a file, or use to multiple download files as well.
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Download buttons

Post by FTP »

Thanks for your advice, but I think single file selection is different with multiple files selection. You just need to click on one file to select that file, when you want to select multiple files, you need to check the "checkbox" on some files. So one action button is not enough because it can't judge whether you selected one file or multiple files.
jbwjbw

Post by jbwjbw »

It's too bad that can't be done, I've thought the same thing and I know some of my co-workers were confused as to why they could not use the checkbox to download a single file.

- Justin
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Checkbox is only used for multiple files Cut/Delete/Zip, other operation need to select one file, just click on that file to select it.
jbwjbw

Post by jbwjbw »

Your right, it's been a little while since I've used it. Still confusing if your not used to it but like you said, not much you can do about it.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

OK, so do you have any good suggestions?
deepblackman

Post by deepblackman »

The check box in the layout but not left to the right place behind the date, so these are just below the valid commands for the checkbox. Sorry, I have a very bad English.