Problem uploading a large file

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Problem uploading a large file

Post by FTP »

Have you tested with http://depositfiles.com/en/uploader_flash.html ?

If it has the same result, so it indicates this issue is caused by Flash.
surel

Post by surel »

Now I testin your link in deposities.com and all is OK. I don't know where can be a problem. :-(
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Windows 7 OS (32bit) + Firefox 3.6 + same file.

deposities.com is OK? Wing FTP Server is not OK? Please give me the exact answer.
surel

Post by surel »

It is a diferrent problem. It is no freezing Firefox, but it's no possible switch the OK button, where is error code about
exceeding limit quota. My server is on adress http://95.173.67.52:8082/ and name and password is test, test1.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

It seems you have enabled disk quota for that user, please check it.
surel

Post by surel »

Yes, I think. But I want my users with disk quota. When is quota off, all is OK. When is on and user upload file bigger then is free space for him, then wing ftp server open the window with error: upload error: exceeded quota and in firefox 3.6 and more I haven't switch the OK button and must kill firefox window. And it is this problem.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Yes, I have tested it with Win7 32-bit + Firefox 3.6.3 and Win7 64-bit + Firefox 3.6.3 on my computer, everything is OK, when it exceeds disk quota, no freezing window. I have tested it on your server also.

I think this issue is related with your PC, please check it with a different PC.
surel

Post by surel »

Thanks for your test. It is possible problem with any application on my computers. I reinstall system and will testing on clean OS.
surel

Post by surel »

I found where was a problem. It is a problem between version firefox and new version flash player. Treatment is open Firefox, to address line give text about:config , found line with item dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll and switch it to false. And Firefox now working with wing ftp server perfectly.

PS: It is testing on czech version Firefox 3.6.12 and adobe flash version 10.1.102.64, OS Windows 7-32bit
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Thanks for your valuable report! Other people may not waste time on it.