Souldat wrote:I noticed a lot of bugs in 2.0b.
- Total transfer time is reported wrong, reports much more time than actually had (at least in large transfers and multiple threads).
- Not able to pause/kill/resume transfer threads
- Not able to set individual site slots (total, download, upload) meaning that sites have different slots, upload and download may not be equal. This bug generate a flood in connection attempts and download attempt getting ftp admins angry. Also put a maximum retry attempt if connection or download/upload isn't working to stop flood.
- Random freezes
- FXP might not work correctly (transfer the file) in some cases. (please test with glftpd and drftpd)
Feature missing and request:
- Remove the session locked transfer numbers and remove the restart need
- Add ability to remove and add transfers on the fly based on site settings of (total connections, downloads and uploads)
- Show total remaining time
If I see and remember more I'll report
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit, version 6.1.7600 Danish
FTPrush doesn't seems to be able to show the Libraries folder correctly when the locale is danish.
the same problem occurs in 1.1.3
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.