FTPRush v1.1.3, mIRC v7.1 and the TMuK dll.

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
GRebel

FTPRush v1.1.3, mIRC v7.1 and the TMuK dll.

Post by GRebel »

Has anyone had success in using the TMuK FTPRush mIRC dll with the new version of FTPRush v1.1.3 and mIRC v7.1?

I'm curious as I've been trying to use FTPRush v1.1.3 and mIRC v7.1 with the TMuK dll with no luck whatsoever.

I think right now the only mIRC dll you can use in order to do stuff like SITE Search is the TMuK dll, but I'm not positive on that. If you know that you can write mIRC scripts for doing SITE Search as well as other things with the standard rushmirc.dll for use with mIRC v7.1 could you please advise me on this? Thank You.

If no rushmirc.dll currently works for use with mIRC v7.1, does anyone know if plans are in the works for writing a new rushmirc.dll that can take advantage of things like what the TMuK dll does in older versions of mIRC like v6.35 and below?

Thanks for any replies, comments, or suggestions. Anything at all really. Thanks...

--- GRebel
ther00n

Re: FTPRush v1.1.3, mIRC v7.1 and the TMuK dll.

Post by ther00n »

I'm running mirc 7.1, rush 1.1.3 and the 'old' rmuk rushmirc.dll without probs ...
just new fish sucks for mirc 7 :P
azour2k10

Post by azour2k10 »

Same setup here, no problems at all not even with FiSH ;)
msl-newbie

Post by msl-newbie »

ther00n wrote:I'm running mirc 7.1, rush 1.1.3 and the 'old' rmuk rushmirc.dll without probs ...
just new fish sucks for mirc 7 :P
take the fish form here http://trout.snt.utwente.nl/ubbthreads/ ... Post221278 runing here without probl...