Auto Trader

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
quade1337

Auto Trader

Post by quade1337 »

i just got hold of an autotrader script. I wanna use it to download some of the releases to my home pc. It only lets me set the file to go to another remote path. Is there a way in ftprush to add a local folder as a remote path or any way i can make this process wrok.
jsac

Re: Auto Trader

Post by jsac »

i struggled forever trying to script an auto leecher... after getting fed up with failure after failure (had many people suggest different things!!) i ended up running a ftp client on my home box that the auto would send to like any other scene box.

Code: Select all

Gene6.G6.FTP.Server.v3.9.0.2.Professional-YAG
was the release i ended up using. you arent limited to that one obviously it just has to be a FTp client that excepts scene sends (FXP's). as an afterthought, do yourself a favor and use one thats easy to setup, Gene6 was a bitch. if you find a simple one that works, do me a favor and reply back with what it is. thanks.
wh1zkid

Re: Auto Trader

Post by wh1zkid »

i believe this is quite simple, you just use the transfer function differently

dll RushMirc.dll RushScript RushApp.FTP.Transfer(0, ' $+ SOURCEFTPNAME $+ ', ' $+ BOOKMARKNAME $+ DIRNAME $+ ','','',' $+ TARGETDIR $+ \ $+ DIRNAME $+ ','',RS_DOWN or RS_DIRDES or RS_DIRSRC or RS_LOGOUT,'','','','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0);

TARGETDIR is like D:\MOVIES foe example.

hope it helps.. i use this one often