New version is coming soon...

Please post here if you have problems in using FTP Rush.
FTP
Site Admin

New version is coming soon...

Post by FTP »

The new version of FTPRush will be released on June. With new feature like multiple threads download/upload and fixed some bugs.

So please wait for some days...
yeskky

Re: New version is coming soon...

Post by yeskky »

Great!
Expecting that!
jhurilla

Post by jhurilla »

How do I prevent fragmentation during a HUGE FTP process on Windows? When we run a HUGE FTP process onto a Windows server the disk fragmentation goes very high. We have 4 - 5 FTPs running at the same time which causes a large amount of fragmentation to occur. This create a lot of performance problems on the disk.
Last edited by jhurilla on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jca

Post by jca »

Great news! Hope it's the first days of June and not the last but glad to hear, hope to see new things.
DanesDK

Post by DanesDK »

Any news on this new release.??
Bier

Post by Bier »

Till last week version check worked .. and said no new release .. but now it says can't get information .. pretty odd is autoupdate pulled out ?
yeskky

Post by yeskky »

Tomorrow is the last day of June.Any news,please?
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Hi,everybody

I am so sorry for the delay with new version. This new version will mainly implement the new feature "multi-threads download/upload (simultaneous transfer)". It looks like a little feature, but it is very hard to realize, because the original design is single thread design, now we want to make it into multiple threads, so you know, it is a very difficult change.
We have already spent couples of weeks on it, and have made some progress. Now version 1.2.0beta has been released, you can download here, though it exists some bugs, just have a taste of the new version.

If you find bugs, please report in this post. Thanks for your support and understanding!

Here is the download link for 1.2.0beta:
http://www.wftpserver.com/download/ftprush1.2.0beta.zip
LeXxX

Post by LeXxX »

admin wrote:Hi,everybody

I am so sorry for the delay with new version. This new version will mainly implement the new feature "multi-threads download/upload (simultaneous transfer)". It looks like a little feature, but it is very hard to realize, because the original design is single thread design, now we want to make it into multiple threads, so you know, it is a very difficult change.
We have already spent couples of weeks on it, and have made some progress. Now version 1.2.0beta has been released, you can download here, though it exists some bugs, just have a taste of the new version.

If you find bugs, please report in this post. Thanks for your support and understanding!

Here is the download link for 1.2.0beta:
http://www.wftpserver.com/download/ftprush1.2.0beta.zip
Nice!
Betas are always good to get a new perspective as it is easy for developers to get "blind" on bugs.
Keep it up and spree the betas over us!
maddin117

Post by maddin117 »

Works like a charm.
A option like "Add to queue as multithread download" would be awesome.
The info window from the taskbar icon doesn't work for me.
and the sfv check doesn't work 100%.

// edit.
if i want to view a .txt on a server ftprush now starts to login a second time and then downloads the file in the second login to view it.
any way to disable this?
and there is always a popup window for the ident or ssl lookup. i'd like to diasble that too.