upload multiple images/videos/documents with previous links

Post here if you have some suggestions or you want to request a new feature.
chali

upload multiple images/videos/documents with previous links

Post by chali »

function to upload images and post this images on forums with previve like postimige.io
would still be awesome if we could have a app for this kind of functions, for example, i have 5-6 fotos i need to share on a forum that doesn't have the functions to upload images, then it would be great if i had the funktion to share the photos i like to share with previve in the app, and the photos automatically uploads to my server and givs me links to the preview to share on the forum.

as it is now i have to manually upload the photos to the server, then zip them and create a weblink to share, the problem withe this is many forums does not allow zipt files to be shared for safety reasons, and create 6 or 60 different weblinks issent werry effektiv when your out on the run and only have your phone at hand.

//regards
FTP
Site Admin

Re: upload multiple images/videos/documents with previous li

Post by FTP »

Do you mean uploading images on this forum? Sorry, the default phpBB forum software has no such feature.
chali

Post by chali »

FTP wrote:Do you mean uploading images on this forum? Sorry, the default phpBB forum software has no such feature.
No, I mean from my phone i like to be able to pic images from my phone and create links to post in different forums,
for example, i like to share a image of a server on sweclockers.se, that site doesn't support uploading of images, inside you have to use a 3part service like http://imgur.com/" rel="nofollow

I would like to have that function in my own wing ftp server so i can post images that is visible on the forum from my server. to be able to pic multiple images at once to share.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

OK, maybe you can generate the web link for the image file in the web client, then you can share the web link.