manage or disable weblink

Post here if you have some suggestions or you want to request a new feature.
gunung

manage or disable weblink

Post by gunung »

hello support,

we are going implement WingFTP software for our company, i had install it in trial version and i like all feature in it.

i meet some issue in here:

1. how can i create weblink for customer and they still need user & pass for download it. from my trial, when i create weblink, the anonymous user can download it. maybe when we create weblink, we can put require by password or non password. so we can choose it.

2. when i create user for customer . from files we upload or they uploaded, they can create weblink. how to manage which user allowed to create weblink. we want selected username can create weblink.

3. let's say , i make mistake by create a weblink from file that i should not publish in weblink. how can i manage that created link. can i deleted the link only without delete file.

for suggestion:
1. need feature backup
2. feature collaboration document
3. notification by mail after file uploaded

tq,
gunung
FTP
Site Admin

Re: manage or disable weblink

Post by FTP »

First, I want to say, weblink is just an additional feature in the web client, yes, it is simple. And we will improve it in the future version.

You can remove the weblink files under the folder "/Data/_WEBLINK".

And for the other suggestions:

1. If you just want to backup the configuration files, you just need to backup the entire folder "/Data".
2. Not supported.
3. http://www.wftpserver.com/help/ftpserve ... cation.htm" rel="nofollow