show some more information in admininterface

Post here if you have some suggestions or you want to request a new feature.
jbwjbw

Re: show some more information in admininterface

Post by jbwjbw »

FTP wrote:Yes, I know, its our design. I suggest you select "Group" drop down list to show userlist, it is easy to use.
Your referring to doing then when viewing/editing a specific user correct? So if you had 100 users, you'd need to open up all 100 accounts to see if they are part of a specific group or not? Just making sure I am understanding this correctly and it's not that I'm looking in the wrong place.

- Justin
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

jbwjbw wrote:
FTP wrote:Yes, I know, its our design. I suggest you select "Group" drop down list to show userlist, it is easy to use.
Your referring to doing then when viewing/editing a specific user correct? So if you had 100 users, you'd need to open up all 100 accounts to see if they are part of a specific group or not? Just making sure I am understanding this correctly and it's not that I'm looking in the wrong place.

- Justin

No, you are misunderstanding. On the bottom of user list interface, you will see a drop-down selector of group, when you choose one group, then all the users belong to this group will be shown.
jbwjbw

Post by jbwjbw »

FTP wrote:
jbwjbw wrote:

- Justin

No, you are misunderstanding. On the bottom of user list interface, you will see a drop-down selector of group, when you choose one group, then all the users belong to this group will be shown.
Thanks, I missed that (did not look far enough down on the screen). Thanks,

- Justin
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

The new version 4.1.3 added more columns for the user listing ( when using ODBC/Mysql ).