Blank pages - requires hitting enter on URL 2nd time

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
david

Blank pages - requires hitting enter on URL 2nd time

Post by david »

I just updated to 4.7.3 and now upon logging in/out or any other functions the resulting screen is blank. And if I click on URL and hit enter the screen refreshes and shows up.

So for example if I log in, I get a URL with ..../loginok.html but it's blank. If I click on the URL and hit enter the page will load.
FTP
Site Admin

Re: Blank pages - requires hitting enter on URL 2nd time

Post by FTP »

Please make sure it was not caused by the web browser, you can clean the web browser cache, or test it with our demo server: http://www.wftpserver.com/onlinedemo.htm" rel="nofollow
david

Post by david »

Not web browser cache. I have used 3 different systems to test. Used both IE and Chrome with same result.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

So did you test it with our demo server? If you got the same result, then maybe something blocked the web page visiting, such as the firewall system.
david

Post by david »

Yes I tried on test system and it works. So the issue is with our server implementation.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

Yes, you are right, so it seems your web client is blocked by the firewall (or something else).
david

Post by david »

Back to my original point, is why our current version works, but the upgrade causes this issue. Obviously something changed with the new version that is causing this issue.
FTP
Site Admin

Post by FTP »

OK, I think such issue was not caused by the new version, you can also test it on the local server machine.