LUA Email Script not working

Please post here if you have problems in using Wing FTP Server.
mwheeler71

LUA Email Script not working

Post by mwheeler71 »

Hello,
I’m able to send email but the problem I have is the "elseif" section is not working because the Subject line is not coming through so I must still have a syntax issues in those last 2 sections. Any suggestions to help with the subject line would be greatly appreciated

if ("%Name" == "APMSS") then
c_SendMail ("APMSS_FTP_Alerts@company.com","APMSS File Uploaded","'%FileName' was uploaded please check the clients ftp directory on the share drive in the next few minutes","","SpamFilter HV")

c_SendMail ("mwheeler@company.com","NGRCM received your file","'%FileName' was received by our SFTP process","","SpamFilter HV")

elseif ("%Name" == "PFP") then
c_SendMail ("mwheeler@company.com,wheelscs@hello.com","PFP File Uploaded","'%FileName' was uploaded please check the clients ftp directory on the share drive in the next few minutes","","SpamFilter HV")

c_SendMail ("mwheeler@company.com,wheelscs@hello.com","NGRCM received your file","'%FileName' was received by our SFTP process","","SpamFilter HV")
end
mwheeler71

Re: LUA Email Script not working

Post by mwheeler71 »

I wanted to add an update that the subject fills in if I only use 1 recipient instead of multiple separated by commas. I do need to send to more than 1.