Eff3c7 wrote:Hello there. first may I say how pleased I am that support for this excelent program has restarted. I have a few suggestions, some will be easy to implement. others not too easy. but thanks for looking.
1) the ability to "lock" a container, once locked the current sites for this container will stay with the container and not be used to transfer, this will allow admins to perform matience on a site without loosing there place if automation starts.
2) A feedback thou the win32::api sendmessage when a transfer has finished. and some infomation about what was sent etc.
3) A tcp port log. like a telnet server. this could be very usefull for scripters to be able to read a live log of what is happening with there automated backups.
4) Ability to right click on a queue. and force start it. this would ignore the available logins set for an ftp and try to transfer anyhow.
5) A way to use the win32::api to also recieve information about stored sites and maybe change items like bookmarks.
I'll leave it there for now. I do have more. but there the main ones I can think of for now.
thank you for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to new updates. as allways keep up the good work.
Fronious wrote:I also agree with the idea posted above hopefully they will be implemented supprised no reply from admins regarding the idea posted above great ideas Eff3c7
mimiciku wrote:hey every one :)
Happy New Year 2010 :P happy New Nice Forum :P
I add my suggestion here like that no need make a onther topic :)
it aboute NFO file
enable/disable : only allow transfer of one NFO at same directory
LeXxX wrote:im not sure, but i think thats possible to do with a proper skiplist.
feel free to correct me if im wrong
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.